So, I'm just taking this long weekend easy, because that's what I want to do! I've been laying around and watching tons of crappy Netflix movies--pure bliss!
So,I know I've written about it before, but I have throughout the years had many different nicknames... My nephew continues to give me a new nickname just about every time I see him. It used to be "kiki-dik" and then for some reason it was "banana".
Now, it's "butter-butt". I think Owen finds this name to be quite witty. I've got butterfly tattoos on my back and hip, which Owen says is my butt... So when we were playing something and he started to lose, he called me "butter-butt". Now when I talk to him on the phone, there's a "hello butter-butt" to start the conversations...
Owen cracks me up! I wouldn't trade him for anything in this world!!! I can only imagine what his next nickname will be for me!!!
As for my song challenge--Day 15 – A song that describes you. This took some thinking, but my choice is Extraordinary by Mandy Moore. Because, now I'm ready to be just that!
HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment