Friday, December 4, 2009

Grammy...

So I've been thinking bout my grammy a lot lately... Christmas was her holiday and this is the first year that she won't be here to celebrate it with us... It's hard to believe that she's almost been gone a whole year :(

I've cried a handful of times now just going about the usual holiday activities like putting up decorations and writing out Christmas cards...

I miss her so much...we talked on the phone EVERY Sunday that I lived in NY and before I moved out here, I used to go visit her once a week. She was great! She'd give me the latest gossip and always try to feed me :) LOL! Gotta love grandmas!

It's weird knowing that she is gone...that I can't call her up...that I can't send her a Christmas card...that she can't show me her latest and greatest gift find...

I know a part of me died with her, but I know she is an angel looking down on us and wishing us a very Merry Christmas! I just wish I could give her a big hug and tell her I love her again...even though I know she knows how much I loved her!

No comments:

Post a Comment