Being without Netflix right now is kind of horrible for me, but I'm not letting that stop me from movie watchin!
This week I got to see 2 movies: The Campaign and The Bourne Legacy.
The Campaign was HILARIOUS! Way better than expected and at some parts I was laughing so hard that I snorted... It's fantastic to see the combo of Will Ferrel and Zach Galifanakis. Seriously funny stuff.
The Bourne Legacy was phenomenal! When it ended, I was like "no wait I want more!" Really hoping for a sequel! There's so much more to explore with the character of Aaron Cross! The action scenes were really well filmed and the entire film was a heart racer and now I need to watch the rest of the Bourne films again (kudos to the director for splicing in original footage from the previous Bourne film franchise).
Man, so much fun! YAY for movies :)
No comments:
Post a Comment