Monday, March 21, 2011

Netflix and spring cleaning...

As you know I was working on some spring cleaning! As of last night I completed it :) Too bad dusting is useless and it will have to be done again in the near future...

I also love Netflix. This weekend I watched "Red" which was a way better action movie than I thought it would be! Kept my attention the whole time once the kidnapping started! I also watched the first disc of the Beatles Anthology which covered chapters 1 & 2. I love me some Beatles biographies so it's all good. I find their personalities fascinating and the ways in which they grew together only to grow apart is fascinating. If I could have a conversation with anyone in history it would be John Lennon. The man is just so intriguing. Then again if I couldn't talk to him, I'd pick Joan of Arc (total woman power) OR Thomas Jefferson (serious intellect--I think I could learn a lot).

Also per Melissa and Netflix's suggestion I started watching "Downton Abbey." The first two episodes were great :) I've also been engrossed in Season 5 of Buffy along with the occasional episodes of Phineas and Ferb, Jonas L.A., and Say YES to the Dress.

I also managed to watch a terrible movie called "Wedding Daze." It was sooooo bad, that I kinda liked it! Seeing Jason Biggs dressed up like cupid cracked me up for way longer than it should have!

When not watching Netflix, I was reading out on my little balcony. The weather here was pretty darn nice all weekend and we even hit 78 today! Gotta love sunny warm days :) Everyone just seems so much happier!

Well it's just about time for the new season of DWTS to begin! Must go and get it ready! Bring on the sequins and bad jokes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment