An entire week has gone by since I posted last...kinda crazy since I don't remember doing all that much, and yet feeling like I did a whole lot.
I rounded off last week working both Friday and Saturday.
Then on Sunday I went outlet shopping with a friend of mine. We bought some pretty cool stuff and I got Melissa the best birthday/graduation gift ever :) She should really like it!
It's sad but I don't really remember Monday...
Tuesday I worked the early morning shift and redid the Library Notices bulletin board. It was well overdue and I think the outcome was pretty darn good :) I plan on redoing the community notices board soon too...
Wednesday I went drinkin after work with a co-worker and got a lil slap happy...but it was fun, so well worth it.
Then today I slept in and did the whole late night work thing. I'm really not a fan of it, but someone's got to do it.
Let's see...in other news I've been watching Dancing with the Stars this season and it has been surprisingly great in the sense that there has been a major focus on performance vs. technique. The new element keeps the judging interesting and hard to predict.
Oh and my plant was getting kinda sad, so I put him on the floor so he could get a different angle of sunlight during the day. I think he likes his new spot a bit better because he's starting to show signs of life again :)
Overall, I've been a little bit down lately. Partially this is due to the fact that I had such a great time on Easter with my family and it's making me super duper homesick... Partially it's due to the fact that I hate my body and want to exchange it for a new one since things keep breaking on me here... Partially it's due to the fact that my whole life may be turned upside down in the near future... Partially it's due to me feeling like my life is on a treadmill (it's moving but going nowhere)...
So, I don't know. Generally speaking I'm doing great, but sometimes things just weigh me down.
Monday was DWTS! Go PAM!
ReplyDeleteAnd what's wrong with your body?