Saturday, August 3, 2013

It's a STATurday!

So Saturdays are "STATurdays" in my Focus T-25 fitness program.  I have to say it has been a tough week getting my body to challenge itself in ways I never thought possible...  I am starting to feel that burn/soreness, but overall it's going well.

Today is the rest day of the program and also the day you take your stats.  In one week, I lost 1 lb, but otherwise stayed the same.  However, I see this as a positive!  I don't want to hurt myself by overdoing it and even my zumba teacher always says "I never got in better shape faster by pushing myself harder than my body could handle".  And my yoga teacher always says "listen to your body or it will yell at you later".  Both of which are good advice.

Tomorrow I get back to it.  25 minutes of yoga stretching with Shaun T.  Then Mon-Fri = hell workouts.  I think it's good for me though.  I like the idea of becoming more fit and healthy.  So far so good!

One week down!  Nine to go...

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Kat! What are your hell workouts?

    ReplyDelete