Wednesday, February 1, 2012
I am the biggest loser
Okay, while I am a loser, I'm probably not the biggest loser, but I sure am going to try to be. We have a little thing going at work for the next three months. Today we had our first weigh in and the goal is for all of us to become healthier in time for my co-worker's wedding in May. We'll see how it works out, but I'm excited to try. I think I need to work on getting healthier. With having other people know what I weigh, it holds me more accountable for what I put into this temple of a body. It's also necessary for me to stick to a workout schedule even if it is only walking for 30 minutes a day. Every bit counts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun! We did that at work too. I'm having a way better go of it by myself. Why is it tagged "Weddings"?
ReplyDeleteIt's tagged weddings because we decided to do this because of my co-worker's upcoming wedding!
ReplyDeleteThat's fun!
ReplyDelete