Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jason Segel

So, I know you've already heard about this Melissa, but my celebrity crush of late is Jason Segel. For reals, that's what I want in a man--he's a super big nerd, who's 6'4", loves the Muppets, and has a terrific sense of humor!

Hopefully one of his movies will come to Michigan or Kentucky for filming and I can have the chance to meet him. He seems seriously awesome and that would be totally fun :) Although, I'm not going to do the stalker thing...Carrie, I'll leave that to you! If you hear of him being in town, let me know! lol!

I am anxiously awaiting March 20 for the Muppet movie to come out on DVD! I listen to the soundtrack once a week and it always makes me happy! If nothing else, I'd like to thank Jason Segel for giving me that iconic Muppet movie gem for the 2000s! (Yes, I may just be the dorkiest Muppet-lovin librarian lady in the world).

P.S. Melissa, it isn't easy being green, but that album totally rocks! (it's in my car too)

1 comment:

  1. Mila and George were both in Michigan and I didn't look for them once :p

    ReplyDelete