So, I've been a bit more MIA than I'd like, but that's because a week ago I had a terrible flu bug that knocked me down for the count. I had a fever as high as 103.4 and terrible stomach issues...it wasn't pretty. Luckily I am back to being healthy!
Because of the flu bug, I didn't really do much of anything til now! Today Melissa and my parents came down to see me! We did a lil bit of casino hoppin and then we went to the Cincinnati Zoo for the Festival of Lights! It was super fun! I love spending time with them and I'm glad they like coming to visit me!
Other than that I'm getting super pumped up for Christmas! It's sooooo close AND I get to go home for Christmas Eve this year! It's really all I've been wanting for Christmas for the past few years and now it will be my reality!
See growing up Christmas Eve was always a big family tradition. We went out to my Grammy's house and while there we ate til we exploded, had a visit from Santa, and exchanged presents! Unfortunately, I missed my Grammy's last Christmas because I had to work out in NY and last year the same thing again...
Christmas is different now, but Christmas Eve is still our big day. There's nothing better than being with family then (Mike and Dalia were awesome replacements last year, but as much as I love them, it just wasn't the same...p.s. you two made my Christmas very happy last year).
A few more days of work to go...eek! Hopefully they will go smoothly!
We'll miss you this year, but are so happy you will be spending Christmas with your family! Enjoy decking the halls :-)
ReplyDelete