Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas/New Year

So, for the first time in a couple of years I got to go home for Christmas! This was super exciting for me and even though there was a bit of drama, I'd have to say it went relatively smooth.

I was able to help my mom get things set up for our big Christmas Eve dinner and although it was a lil stressful at times, I enjoyed it. I really want my mom to have good Christmases again, so I do what I can.

The worst part about Christmas was that Owen had a really bad asthma attack and had to spend Christmas Eve night and most of Christmas day in the ICU. He bounced back quickly, but I hate seeing my baby not feeling well!

While home I got to see Missy and Mindy too! I love those ladies and always enjoy the time we get to spend together! Plus they got me some really awesome Beatles drinking glasses! Soooo awesome! Melissa got me the MJ wii game...that is pretty darn awesome too!

After Christmas I came back to work, and if you can believe it, we've already started ordering things for Summer Reading! Time flies soooo quickly!

For New Years, I got to spend it in TN. Good times with good people! Super funny--I made everyone watch Pee-wee Herman's Big Adventure!

Then today it was back to work, but afterwards I got to see Kelly!!! She is in OH right now visiting family, so we met in the middle! We had yummy dinner at Bravo, then we went to see Tangled! That movie was really really good! I highly recommend it!

And now you're caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment