Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things I'm up to...

Lately, I haven't really been blogging, but this is what I've been up to:

*Work, work, work. I've been doing a lot of it lately, especially since we have 2 late nights now.

*Jury Duty. I lost a day of my life waiting around to see whether or not I'd get picked for a case...at the very end of the day I was. It starts October 22. I can't say anything else.

*Crochet. I'm making a blanket for Owen for Christmas. It's sort of a traditional gift. Don't worry, I'll get him a toy too! BUT he does love a soft homemade blanket.

*Watching movies. Most have been bad, but hey, they pass the time.

*Reading. My current book is Angels and Demons. It's been on my list of books to read for a really long time...sooo I'm finally doing just that.

*Studying. I'm trying to get my brain working again. Sometimes I feel like I'm just sort of letting my smarts go down the drain.

*Not feeling well. I've decided that antibiotics besides basic PenVK are bad for me. They make me feel crappy and tired... I'm sorry.

*Decorating. My apartment has my Halloween decorations up now...I don't have a lot, but the ones I have I really like!

*Preparing. Missy and Mindy are coming to visit me next week...so I've been cleaning and trying to get my place prepared for them to come visit! Since they (and Natasha) are my best friends from high school, I'm really looking forward to having them here! It's been awhile since the 3 of us have spent more than an hour or two together!

No comments:

Post a Comment