Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

So I know it's a bit late, but I have been super busy!

I went up to Michigan for Thanksgiving! On Wednesday, I helped my dad watch Mikayla. That night I went over to Ang/Kev's house and played with Owen. I beat him at mini-stick hockey which was a blast! Then we built his Lego motorcycles. I enjoyed it as much as he did!

On Thursday, it was Turkey Day! Ang, Kev, Owen, Melissa, and I all went and saw the new Muppets movie! I loved it :) The only thing was that Fozzie's voice was weird. It was all wrong 85% of the time. However, I think they stayed true to the Muppet spirit! I wish the Swedish chef would have had a whole segment to himself though :(

Then we were forced to color placemats for the dinner table before we could eat. My mother called it "forced family fun time" but it was kind of fun to color :) Dinner was super yummy but as always, I ate way too much!

On Friday, I did a quick run to the store in the late morning after all the crazies were done. I scored a cute pair of boots!

Then I went to Owen's hockey game. It was great! They tied 2-2. Then we all went bowling. I had a high game for me when I got a 142! Then it was back to the ice arena for Owen's 2nd game. They won that game. I don't remember the score, but it was by quite a few points! Overall, Owen's team came in 2nd for the Thanksgiving tournament, which is quite an accomplishment :)

Then I drove back to KY and I've been working ever since. I work Sat-Fri this week, but it's all good.

I put up my Christmas decorations and I'm really digging most of them :) My favorite part is my Christmas tree. It's 5 feet tall, but bc I have such high ceilings, it looks tinier than it is! Plus I have a lot of great ornaments on my tree! It's amazing how many were gifts. I've got ornaments from Missy and Mindy, Mike and Dalia, Uncle Frankie, my 1st college roommate Danielle, my 1st friend Jenny Benny, etc. Putting it up is like taking a walk down memory lane! I love it :)

I'm also looking forward to this weekend. Today the book "Crossed" by Ally Condie came in on hold for me!! I've been waiting for this book for awhile! It's the 2nd book in the series! "Matched" was an awesome read! Let's hope this one is just as good! I plan to read it all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment